Green House Plan with Added Bonus
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- The entry presents a great room with 17' high ceilings.
- The south wall glass is two stories high.
- The upper windows solar gain is controlled by a 3' roof overhang. The lower set of windows has shades that close from the bottom to top.
- The propane fireplace warms the great room and family room.
- The stairs, balcony, and loft look over the lower level providing a very dramatic open design.
- The lower level has everything for the owner's and the upper level welcomes the guests. There is even a bonus room over the garage for what ever you desire.
- This excellent passive-solar home was built with all the cost-effective, energy-saving features including a water-to-water heat pump extracting heat from the well water, airtight foam insulation construction with an energy recovery ventilator and more.
- Added Bonus: This Green House Plan includes aradiant floor heating design for both levels and our 102-page Conservation Guide providing the latest in building science and cost-effective, energy-saving features.