Guest Bedroom or In-Law Suite
About This Plan
- A quiet guest bedroom set off by itself in the rear of the home would make an ideal in-law suite in this striking European home plan.
- The brick and stone exterior, steep hip roof and porte cochere all enhance this beautiful home.
- A dramatic raised foyer leads to the sunken dining room, living room and hall that takes you back to the enormous family room with its corner fireplace.
- The family room ceiling has a 15' perimeter sloping to 21'3" flat with dormer window cut into rear slope.
An angled sitting area and vaulted ceilings give the deluxe master suite its edge.
- Off the foyer, climb five steps to the study off a landing or continue up to the second floor.
- Each of the bedrooms on this level is a generous size.
- Bedroom 5 is right above the study and is reached by climbing 5 steps up.
- A second staircase takes you to the game room with tray ceiling and nearby half bath.
- Unfinished bonus space lies just down the hall from the half bath.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 5,080 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,526 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,554 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 782 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 5
- Half bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 81' 0"
- Depth: 84' 8"
- Max ridge height: 35' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 890 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front, Rear
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 11' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Secondary Pitch: 14 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick