Guest or Inlaw Suite
About This Plan
- This Victorian-style cottage, embellished by a swoop roof, dormers and a columned entry porch, is a real charmer.
- The two-story foyer opens through a large arch to an octagonal living room with a 10-foot coffered ceiling. Another arch defines the dining room.
- A see-through fireplace separates the living room from the breakfast room, also octagonal and with another coffered ceiling. An enormous C-shaped kitchen, utility room and walk-in pantry complete the area.
- The master suite features a cozy sitting area and a luxurious bath with walk-in closet, two sinks, and separate tub and shower. Another bedroom and bath are situated nearby.
- Located upstairs are two more bedrooms, another full bath and space for a future game room.
- Foundation options: slab or crawl space.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,438 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,880 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 558 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 287 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 64' 10"
- Depth: 59' 8"
- Max ridge height: 29' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 442 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick