Guest Room or Study, and a Sunroom, Too
About This Plan
- From the foyer of this attractive home plan, you can enter the den/guest room, or go beyond to the large, open living area, part of which rises for two stories.
- A fireplace provides warmth to the open family room, dining room and kitchen. Note the sunroom beyond.
- Located in its own wing, the master suite includes a luxurious bath and a walk-in closet.
- From the upstairs mezzanine with its sitting area, you can view the family room below. Two bedrooms share a hall bath, and bonus space over the garage allows for expansion.
- Ceilings: 9' first floor; 8' second floor.
- Foundation: half basement, half crawl.
- Related Plan: For a smaller version with an alternate layout, see house plan 2122DR.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,353 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,606 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 747 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,525 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 297 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 113 sq. ft.
- Deck: 77 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Combo Basement-Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 56' 0"
- Depth: 53' 2"
- Max ridge height: 29' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 564 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss