Gulf Coast Styling with Carport
About This Plan
- This fabulous Acadian house plan has 10' and 11' ceilings giving it the feel of a larger home. The exterior is brick with stucco around the covered entry.
- The kitchen island bar overlooks the large family room with a fireplace and built in shelving. From the family room you can retreat to your rear porch through double doors to catch the evening breeze.
- The kitchen has a large pantry and a breakfast area with casual seating. The breakfast area is bayed and filled with windows.
- The master suite is split off from the other bedrooms affording some nice privacy with ample room and a walk-in closet. The other two bedrooms share a bathroom.
- The office is 11' by 12' giving you and set off behind french doors.
- The rear porch is covered and spans across the breakfast area, family room and Bed 2.
- The plan has an attached carport with an enclosed storage unit.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,939 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,939 sq. ft.
- Storage: 147 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 516 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 70' 4"
- Depth: 65' 11"
- Type: Carport
- Area: 529 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 10
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 19
- Framing Type: Stick