About This Plan
- The front porch is large enough for a porch swing. Passing through the front door, you enter an immense open room with a high vaulted ceiling. Entry, living room, dining room and kitchen flow together and windows richly illuminate the entire space.
- In the living room, wide expanses of glass offer views in three directions. Windows flank a brick or tile-hearthed fireplace creating a bright, attractive environment. Pacing the front, a wide multi-paned window provides a view of the street. At the rear, another multi-paned window lets you gaze across the deck in the rear yard.
- In the kitchen, an L-shaped island adds cupboard and counter space while doubling as an eating bar. A garden window in front of the sink provides yet another view of the back yard.
- Pantry and linen closets are large for a home this size. The walk-in pantry has face-frame doors for easy access to frequently used items.
- Outfitted with cabinets, counters, a fold-down ironing board and a deep sink, the utility room is directly accessible from the garage and kitchen. Basement stairs and a long workbench are in the garage.
- Luxuries in the vaulted master suite include a walk-in separately enclosed toilet and shower.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,672 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,672 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 48' 0"
- Depth: 60' 0"
- Max ridge height: 22' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 467 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick and Truss