Hall Balcony Overlook
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- A clever mix of exterior materials - wood siding and stone - adds a distinctive touch to the wide rooflines and tall windows of this design. An open floor plan reveals a tray ceiling in the living room, a nearby formal dining room, a spacious family room with fireplace and a nook with sliding glass doors to the backyard.
- The kitchen is the hub around which the main-level rooms revolve and features a convenient peninsula design to complement gourmet cooking. A laundry area sits across the hall from a powder room. Access to the two-car garage is also found here.
- The second floor allows plenty of sleeping space, with four bedrooms and two full baths. The master suite is of particular appeal, with a tray ceiling and box-bay window in the salon, and a spa tub in the bath.
- The hall balcony overlooks the foyer and living room below.
- Related Plan: Downsize to 3 bedrooms with house plan 69276AM.