Handsome and Spacious
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- The handsome exterior of this traditional brick-faced home sports jack-arched windows, cascading gables and a charming balcony. The design is notable for its artful separation of informal and formal areas.
- A sheltered entry leads to a two-story foyer. On one side is a library; on the other, a formal living room. The living room opens to a formal dining room with an octagonal tray ceiling.
- The expansive informal area comprises a spacious bayed kitchen that is open to a breakfast room and a fireplaced family room. An arched opening set off by decorative columns introduces the family room, which along with the breakfast room accesses a rear deck.
- In addition to the open staircase in the foyer, a convenient second staircase ascends from the family room. The second floor includes a handy laundry room and a bonus space. In the master suite, a tray ceiling adorns the bedroom, while the vaulted bath contains a walk-in closet, twin sinks, a tub and separate shower.
- The three famiy bedrooms share a compartmented bath in the upstairs hall.