Handsome Brick Home
About This Plan
- Brick veneer gives a look of substance to this home plan. Decorative supports highlight gable peaks and eaves, while raised brick trim accentuates the graceful curves of the arched entry and window openings.
- Vaulted ceilings increase the sense of spaciousness in the foyer, den, living room and nook. Soft light spills into the foyer through a sidelight and transom window. Double doors on the left open into a den,. which could be used as a home office or a fourth bedroom
- The living room is comfortably large and richly glassed. A gas fireplace nestled into a corner by the window serves as an inviting focal point on dark nights or cloudy days.
- A raised eating bar rims the J-shaped counter that bounds the large kitchen.
- Amenities in the master suite include his-and-her walk-in closets linked to an elegant bathroom with a soaking tub, dual vanity, and enclosed shower and toilet.
- This handsome brick home could easily be adapted for wheelchair accessibility.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,561 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,561 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 64' 0"
- Depth: 63' 0"
- Max ridge height: 24' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 739 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss