Handsome Brick Southern House Plan
About This Plan
- A great big wide hallway leads from the foyer into the huge great room of this Southern house plan.
- The over-sized kitchen was designed with tons of storage space and enough room so no one will bump into each other.
- A spacious rec room lies close by yet out of the way for noise reduction.
- All the bedrooms are grouped on the left side of the home with the master suite in back.
- Bedrooms 2 and 3 share a large bathroom with double sinks.
- The three car garage is side load making the home ideal for a corner lot.
- Bonus space over the garage is vaulted.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,267 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,267 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 232 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 626 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 89' 2"
- Depth: 74' 9"
- Max ridge height: 28' 2"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 926 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick