Handsome Colonial Home Plan
About This Plan
- There is plenty of space in this handsome Colonial home plan.
- Every room is a large size so you have lots of room to spread out.
- The sunken library has a big fireplace as the focal point plus windows on either side.
- Built-in china cabinets give you extra storage space in the formal dining room.
- There are built-in shelves on either side of the family room fireplace too.
- The first floor master suite has a ceiling that slopes from 9' up to 11'8", with double doors that go to the rear of the home.
- Each bedroom on the second floor has a walk-in closet and tray ceiling.
- Bedroom 3 opens to a rear covered porch and a computer alcove makes it easy to do homework.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,259 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,167 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,092 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 444 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 169 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 73' 8"
- Depth: 59' 4"
- Max ridge height: 28' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 731 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Framing Type: Stick