3 - 4
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- Stone veneer wainscoting and column supports create a rustic ambiance. Additional Craftsman details include the tapered porch columns, stickwork gable accents, and multipaned windows.
- Families that enjoy entertaining will particularly appreciate the four linked gathering spaces off of the two-story entry. The first access is through the dining room on the right, which connects with the kitchen and nook. Or head straight down the entry to the vaulted great room, which also opens to the kitchen and nook.
- In the great room, spacious cabinetry houses a home entertainment center that fills the wall next to a wood-burning fireplace. Glass fills most of a rear wall where sliding glass doors open onto a skylit, vaulted, covered patio.
- Natural light beams down through solar tubes into the large 14'x15'4" kitchen. A raised and curved eating bar fronts the kitchen sink, and more natural light washes in through the wide window bay at the rear. A pocket door opens into the mudroom and half bath, which connects to the three-car garage.
- An elegant tray ceiling sets the tone for the large, luxurious owners' suite. It boasts two walk-in closets, one larger than the other, and a lavishly appointed bathroom with twin lavs, spa tub, oversized shower and private toilet.
- This bungalow house plan has two vaulted bedrooms, a bathroom, and a large, windowed bonus room are upstairs. Another vaulted room with a private bathroom, is downstairs and to the left of the entry. This space could be used as a guest room, home office, or study.