Handsome Craftsman Home
2 - 3
About This Plan
- Beautiful Craftsman detailing gives this Northwest home plan an appealing exterior.
- The shed dormer in front has a standing seam metal roof as an accent.
- Inside, you have the option of using the vaulted living room in front as a third bedroom.
- Another vaulted ceiling crowns the huge family room that has a cozy fireplace.
- From here you can see right into the kitchen and the breakfast nook, thanks to the open layout.
- The master suite is in the rear and has an elegant tray ceiling, walk-in closet and private bathroom.
- A covered porch in back gives you a place to relax out of the sun.
- Finish the optional bonus space on the second floor and gain 819 square feet of living space.
- Garage measurements are 19’-5” x 21’-0”
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,084 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,084 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 2,084 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 819 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2 or 3
- Full bathrooms: 2 or 3
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 47' 0"
- Depth: 60' 0"
- Max ridge height: 29' 3"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 422 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0" Family Room 18' 2"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- 1st Floor Master Suite
- Bonus Room
- CAD Available