Handsome Craftsman Home Plan
About This Plan
- Decorative wood trim and mullioned windows make this Craftsman home plan a real standout.
- As soon as you step through the front door you are treated to amazing sightlines with no obstructions.
- You can see clear back to the rear covered terrace through the sliding glass doors.
- An angled eating bar in the kitchen has room for 3 seats or dine in the sunny breakfast nook.
- And for holidays you have the formal dining room with tray ceiling and and a recessed built-in.
- The master suite has a wonderful secluded location off by itself.
- Each of the two family bedrooms on the opposite side of the home has a big walk-in closet.
- The two car garage has room for a workshop or storage on the side.
- Bonus space on the second floor gives you even more options.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,234 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,234 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 419 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 404 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4 or 2x6
- Width: 82' 2"
- Depth: 43' 4"
- Max ridge height: 25' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 503 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick