About This Plan
- A combination of stone, board and battan plus siding blend together to create a handsome exterior for this Northwest house plan.
- The two-story foyer is open to the dining room and large family room so you can see the fireplace as soon as you step into the home.
- An efficient U-shaped kitchen overlooks the breakfast nook and the back porch.
- The rear entry garage takes you right into the kitchen so you won't have far to go to unload groceries.
- On the second floor, the big master suite is embellished with a tray ceiling and a cozy sitting area with double windows in back to give you good reading light.
- The washer/dryer closet lies close to all the bedrooms, right where you generate the most laundry.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,260 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 998 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,262 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 35' 0"
- Depth: 48' 0"
- Max ridge height: 30' 10"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 443 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Rear
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 7 on 12