About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- Big and bright,this European home plan has a handsome facade and is a visual delight.
- Half-timbers accent a vaulted porch, nicely set off by the stone veneer next to it. The porch, in turn, frames an impressive entry flanked by sidelights and crowned with a fanlight. Curved trim boards and varied window treatments add to the viewing pleasure.
- The bright, spacious interior is ideal for entertaining, as well as relaxed day-to-day living.
- The living room and dining room can be furnished formally, if desired, while the family room and den cater to more individual family preferences.
- The den could serve as another bedroom, or a home office.
- The vaulted dining room and sunken living room are richly windowed. In the living room, wide shelves and cabinets fill the walls beside a fireplace fueled by wood or gas. Three more fanlights cap the French doors and multipaned windows in this elegant, high-ceilinged space.
- Fully open to the kitchen, the sprawling family room boasts a second fireplace and offers patio access on two sides. Twin window seats create cozy alcoves by the rear-facing French doors.
- Kitchen amenities include a T-shaped work island with prep sink, built-in appliances, and two pantries.
- Utilities and a large combination guest/hobby room are just steps away. Natural light washes over the desk nestled into the window bay, creating a great spot for sewing or other crafts.
- An even wider bay window expands the palatial owners' suite. Luxury features include two large walk-in closets, direct patio access and a large bathroom with oversize shower, spa tub, enclosed water closet, and two vanities.