About This Plan
- High half-round windows attract attention to this dramatic two-story home. The optional stone veneer adds a rustic touch.
- The interior is enhanced by impressive ceilings of every type imaginable. The soaring two-story foyer flows into the bright, sloped-ceilinged living room.
- The adjoining formal dining room is easily served by the innovative island kitchen. Casual dining may be enjoyed in the bayed breakfast nook.
- Visible over a low wall, the family room offers a warm fireplace and sliding glass doors to the backyard. The quiet study or library boasts a 10-ft. ceiling and a bright bay window.
- An open stairway leads to a railed balcony and four bedrooms upstairs. The master suite flaunts a 10-ft. tray ceiling, a romantic fireplace and two walk-in closets.
- Ceilings: 10'' first floor, 8' second floor.
- Foundation: basement.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,796 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,481 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,315 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4 or 2x6
- Width: 55' 0"
- Depth: 41' 0"
- Max ridge height: 32' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 371 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick