Handsome Mountain House Plan
About This Plan
- Log siding enhances this wood framed house plan that has clipped roof lines and decorative wood trim.
- Only 45' wide, the home fits well on a narrow lot.
- The home offers a spacious vaulted living area, a study and a kitchen that has a peninsula eating bar that seats four.
- Windows on three sides brighten the dining room.
- There are two bedrooms downstairs anmd two vaulted bedrooms upstairs for a total of four bedrooms and three and one half bathrooms.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,210 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,492 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 718 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 45' 0"
- Depth: 50' 0"
- Max ridge height: 31' 6"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"