Handsome One Level Traditional House Plan
About This Plan
- A handsome brick exterior and a big arched window accent this Traditional house plan.
- Inside, a collection of features make this home special, starting with the interior columns between rooms, and a pass-through window from the kitchen to the vaulted family room.
- There's even a screened porch so you can dine outside in a bug-free environment.
- The home comes with a formal dining room and an informal breakfast area set in a bay.
- A tray ceiling tops the large master suite that has its own private bathroom and a walk-in closet.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,715 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,715 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 244 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 53' 10"
- Depth: 53' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 420 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Framing Type: Stick
- 1st Floor Master Suite
- Bonus Room
- CAD Available