Handsome Prairie Style House Plan with Flex Space
About This Plan
- A two-story entry porch showcases the big transom window above the front door of this Prairie style house plan.
- A gorgeous curved staircase makes a grand first impression as you enter the home.
- Both the foyer and the great room have ceilings that rise up two stories.
- There is no formal dining room in this home, instead you have one huge, open great room that combines the living, sooking and eating areas of the home.
- A flex room off the foyer has a lovely tray ceiling and works well as a study or media room.
- An open rail balcony bridge on the second floor separates the bedrooms with two on each side.
- Even the laundry room is on the upper floor, a wonderful, time-saving convenience.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,075 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,254 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,821 sq. ft.
- Covered Patio: 219 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 82 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 53' 0"
- Depth: 81' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 700 sq. ft.
- Count: 4 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss