About This Plan
- Multiple gables and a covered porch framed with a wood railing complement this beautifully proportioned traditional home plan.
- Inside, a bay window and double French doors to the family room enhance the living room.
- A built-in curio cabinet and hutch space accent the dining room. The dining room is handy to the kitchen which has a prep island.
- On the bedroom floor upstairs, the master suite includes a luxurious bath with a spacious walk-in closet, corner spa tub, separate shower and his-and-her vanities. Another bath with two sinks serves the remaining bedrooms.
- Storage space abounds in the garage.
- Ceilings: 8' first floor; 10' master bedroom.
- Related Plans: Get a three bedroom version with house plan 4163DB. Build in reverse with house plan 4072DB.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,131 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,093 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,038 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 2,131 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 55' 4"
- Depth: 37' 8"
- Max ridge height: 27' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 527 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick