Handsome Ranch House Plan
About This Plan
- Live all on one floor in this handsome Ranch house plan.
- The wide entry foyer gives you immediate views of the huge open living space in back.
- Sliding glass doors in the great room and kitchen take you out to a covered deck with an outdoor fireplace to warm those chilly nights.
- There's an open deck too for sunbathing and plenty of room for a hot tub.
- The kitchen island is enormous and you get both a food pantry and a dish pantry.
- A jack and jill bathroom connects bedrooms 2 and 3 while the master suite is far away on the other side of the home.
- There's a private covered patio off the master suite, giant his and her closets with a door right into the laundry room in his closet.
- The angled three car garage offers lots of storage space.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,556 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,556 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 113 sq. ft.
- Deck: 143 sq. ft.
- Covered Patio: 115 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 85' 5"
- Depth: 83' 0"
- Max ridge height: 26' 9"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 921 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss