Handsome Ranch House Plan
About This Plan
- This handsome ranch home has a lot to offer. On the main level the country-sized island kitchen adjoins an informal eating area that opens into the screen porch.
- The porch is connected to a rear deck.
- Meals can be served in the elegant formal dining room.
- The master suite is filled with amenities; a tub surrounded by windows, twin sinks, and two walk-in closets.
- Enjoy a great room with a fireplace and built-in cabinets.
- The lower level features an additional bedroom and full bath, an office, a rec room and plenty of storage.
- Related Plan: Don't need a finished lower level? Save money with house plan 89585AH.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,512 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 1,112 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,400 sq. ft.
- Screened Porch: 196 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 82' 4"
- Depth: 71' 0"
- Max ridge height: 23' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 800 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss