Handsome Southern Traditonal House Plan
About This Plan
- Modest in size, this Southern house plan gives you porches front and back and an elegant hip roof.
- Get a huge open floor plan that unites the kitchen, family room and dining area into one big space.
- There's a cozy fireplace and a rear grilling porch that is covered so you can cook out even when it rains.
- The master suite is on the first floor and it features a huge walk-in closet and large bathroom with double sinks.
- Two bedrooms on the upper floor share a connected bathroom that also has two sinks to keep things moving in the mornings.
- The enormous game room comes with a built-in wet bar.
- Related Plan: Build in reverse with a study and upper balcony with house plan 9762AL (2,178 sq. ft.).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,336 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,288 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,048 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 40' 0"
- Depth: 69' 9"
- Max ridge height: 33' 3"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 594 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Rear
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick