Handsome Split Bedroom Traditional House Plan
About This Plan
- Two shades of brick, a lovely hip roof line and a charming dormer set this Traditional house plan off beautifully.
- Double doors off the foyer open to a quiet study with a wall of built-ins for storage.
- More built-ins can be found next to the living room fireplace with an entertainment center above.
- You can enjoy the fire right from the kitchen island, thanks to the open layout.
- There's no closed off formal dining room - just a large eating area that also has great views.
- The split bedroom layout affords privacy for the secluded master suite.
- Homeowners get a spacious private bathroom that has a door directly into the laundry room - a wonderful convenience.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,506 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,506 sq. ft.
- Storage: 30 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 266 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 43 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 67' 6"
- Depth: 67' 8"
- Max ridge height: 27' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 593 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 4" First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick