Handsome Split-Level Home
About This Plan
- A combination of brick, shakes, siding and board and battan give this split-level home plan an enormous curb appeal.
- From the enrty foyer you can go down to the basement level with room to add more bedrooms and baths.
- Or step up to the main level where you are greeted by the sight of a large vaulted family room with fireplace.
- Even the dining room is vaulted and has an open rail so you can view the foyer stairs.
- An elegant master suite has a tray ceiling, large walk-in closet and a bathroom with two sinks, a shower and a jetted tub.
- The family bedrooms on the opposite side of the home share a jack and jill bathroom.
- Related Plan: Get an alternate exterior with house plan 75430GB.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,781 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 42 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,739 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 52 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 47' 6"
- Depth: 40' 0"
- Max ridge height: 22' 2"
- Type: Drive Under
- Area: 497 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 8' 0" First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12