Handsome Square Columns
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- Shingle siding and stone veneer wainscoting give a rustic look to this otherwise thoroughly contemporary home plan. Uniquely shaped multi-paned windows run across the front and rear walls. The rear wall of the great room is almost entirely glass, as is the side wall of the dining area. Windows flank the fireplace, and yet another wide window fronts the kitchen sink.
- All of the gathering spaces cluster together in the wide central section, with the apex of the vaulted ceiling running down the middle, front to rear.
- The spacious kitchen is almost completely open to the great room. It's raised eating bar and flat, 13' ceiling mark the boundary. Counters wrap around four sides, and storage cabinets are in plentiful supply. Utilities are close by, in a pass through room that connects to the garage.
- Amenities in the house plan's luxurious master suite include two large walk-in closets (one almost double the size of the other), and a vaulted master bathroom outfitted with a spa tub, oversized shower, double vanity and linen hutch.
- The den/office has a stately trayed ceiling. It could be built with or without doors that link it to the master suite.