3 - 4
About This Plan
- The handsome styling of this traditional home plan will keep the accolades coming your way for years to come. Boxed ceilings are scattered throughout for an added touch of elegance and class.
- All dining possibilities are covered between the formal dining room, the more casual breakfast room and the zap it and grab it eat-at bar.
- Weekend visitors will enjoy the secluded fourth bedroom with its private entrance to the rear porch.
- The luxury of the elaborate master suite is exemplified in the stylish French doors, giving way to a lavish bath area.
- Related Plans: To see this plan with siding, see house plan 59641ND.
- Seeking an alternate layout? See house plans 5942ND (brick) and 59127ND (siding).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,187 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,187 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 138 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 58' 0"
- Depth: 66' 6"
- Max ridge height: 27' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 491 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick