Handsome Traditional Home Plan
About This Plan
- Handsome on the outside and a winning floor plan inside make an unbeatable combination.
- Vaulted ceilings rise up in the foyer, keeping room and two-story family room where built-in shelves lie on each side of the fireplace.
- The large kitchen enjoys views of the breakfast nook and the keeping room.
- The corner walk-in pantry has lots of room for storage.
- A fabulous master suite awaits you with a tray ceiling, private porch, large spa-like bathroom and a huge closet divided into his and her sections.
- A second bedroom lies on the first floor and three more are upstairs bringing the total number of bedrooms to five.
- The cozy loft has a charming window seat.
- There is a three-car garage connected by a breezeway.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,405 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,158 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,247 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 79' 9"
- Depth: 62' 6"
- Max ridge height: 32' 6"
- Type: Detached
- Area: 960 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12