Handsome Traditional House Plan
About This Plan
- Transom windows bring extra light into the living room of this handsome Traditional house plan.
- The two-story entry foyer gives you views of the formal living room framed by two interior columns.
- With both a walk-in food pantry and a butler's pantry, you'll find this home easy to live and entertain in.
- A large country kitchen combines the cooking and informal eating area with a bay windows to keep the space bright and cheerful.
- The first floor master suite is vaulted and offers twin walk-in closets and a big bathroom.
- Each of the two bedrooms on the upper floor has a large walk-in closet.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,725 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,002 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 723 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 34 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 60' 0"
- Depth: 61' 8"
- Max ridge height: 32' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 460 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12