Handsome Traditional House Plan
About This Plan
- Two big bay windows extend the formal dining room and breakfast room in this handsome Traditional house plan.
- Interior columns mark the entrance to the huge vaulted great room that has a big fireplace and windows that overlook the outdoor covered patio.
- The kitchen sink is nicely positioned to have views of the patio, breakfast nook and great room.
- Three of the family bedrooms are grouped together on one side of the house while the master suite is located on the opposite side.
- All the bedrooms have walk-in closets and bedroom 4 gets a private bathroom as well.
- The three car garage is side load making it ideal for a corner lot.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,391 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,391 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 71' 0"
- Depth: 67' 0"
- Max ridge height: 25' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 741 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick