Handsome Traditional House Plan
About This Plan
- The handsome facade of this Traditional house plan comes with board and batten, brick and siding in an interesting mix.
- With five big bedrooms and a huge rec room, this home was designed for a large family.
- You get both formal and informal living areas so everyone in the family has their own spot.
- The heart of the home is the huge informal area in back where the kitchen island is positioned to take in views of the large sunroom brightened by four skylights.
- Choose from an open deck or a vaulted screened porch for your outdoor enjoyment.
- Homeowners get a spacious master suite on the main floor, conveniently located right by the laundry room.
- All four upstairs bedrooms share connected bathrooms and are just steps away from the massive rec room placed over the three car garage.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,766 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,325 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 2,441 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 525 sq. ft.
- Deck: 233 sq. ft.
- Screened Porch: 172 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 223 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,673 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 71' 0"
- Depth: 57' 0"
- Max ridge height: 35' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 859 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick