Handsome Traditional House Plan
About This Plan
- A wide hall closet and views of the lovely dining room with tray ceiling and columns greet you as you enter the foyer of this handsome Traditional house plan.
- The over-sized great room has lots of wall space for furniture placement and a big fireplace.
- Nearby, the eat-in kitchen has a peninsula eating bar that seats two plus a built-in desk.
- On the right side of the home, the spacious master suite enjoys a vaulted ceiling and a private bathroom with a big soaking tub.
- Each of the other two bedrooms get walk-in closets.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,204 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,204 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 64' 0"
- Depth: 56' 0"
- Max ridge height: 23' 8"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 484 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss