Handsome Traditional House Plan with Sunroom
About This Plan
- Live all on one floor with this handsome Traditional house plan that boasts a big sunroom in back.
- The highly popular open floor plan and split bedroom layout stand out in this well-conceived design.
- Views flow effortlessly from room to room, making the home feel even larger.
- Three sets of double doors in the expansive living room open up to the sunroom and sliders in the nook lead to the back porch.
- Relax in the great big master suite that is set off by itself for privacy.
- With a compartmented master walk-in closet, it's easy to stay organized.
- A jack and jill bathroom is shared by the two large bedrooms on the opposite side of the home.
- Create a huge game room using bonus space over the two car garage.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,919 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,919 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 125 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 289 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3 or 4
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 82' 9"
- Depth: 76' 6"
- Max ridge height: 27' 7"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1155 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard, Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12