Hearth Room with Fireplace
2 - 3
About This Plan
- Cozy up to the fireplace in the hearth room of this eye-catching French Country home plan.
- An open floor plan promotes good traffic flow and wonderful views.
- Timber beams and vaulted ceiling in the rear covered porch add a rustic feel.
- This home boasts a four car garage, two of which are side entry.
- A home office backs up to the master closet, allowing your builder to eliminate it and enlarge the master walk-in closet should you so desire.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,618 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,618 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 387 sq. ft.
- Attic: 339 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2 or 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 91' 4"
- Depth: 65' 2"
- Max ridge height: 31' 0"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick