2 - 3
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- The hexagon's spacious qualities, enhanced by a lofty vaulted ceiling, give a wide-open feeling to the great room. Wide decks expand the usable living space still further, wrapping around most of the back of the home plan and spanning one section of the front as well.
- Windows on three sides add brightness while ceiling fans circulate heat in winter, cool air in summer. A huge walk-in pantry provides visual separation between the living room/dining room and the long, dogleg-shaped kitchen.
- As an added feature, one wall of shelves inside the pantry opens into a section of kitchen cabinets, both above and below counter level. Other amenities in the kitchen include double ovens and microwave, built-in cooktop and dishwasher.
- The secluded master suite is off in a world its own, in the small entire wing to the right of the great room. It has a generous walk-in closet, private bathroom with oversize spa tub, and a second vanity in the dressing area outside the bathroom. French doors open onto the rear deck.
- Filling the left wing are a second bedroom, utility, bathroom, garage and a den that could serve as an office or hobby room. Twin vanities add a touch of luxury to the small bathroom. Pocket doors at the end of the hallway, adjacent to the garage, hide a comfortable-sized utility room complete with sink and counter.
- The owners of this home plan won't need to bring a vacuum cleaner with them when they move in. A central vacuuming system, based in the garage, can be used by simply plugging a hose into a jack in any room in the house.