About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- The floor plan of this traditional, stucco-faced residence nicely differentiates the private from the public areas, making it an excellent home for a family with children.
- A front porch with stylish double arches leads inside, where nine-foot ceilings are standard. The dining room is defined dramatically by five columns and a hexagonal tray ceiling. The adjacent great room is complete with a fireplace and sliders to the deck in back.
- Also accessing the deck, the bright, eight-sided breakfast room is notable for its gazebo ceiling. A second fireplace anchors the adjacent gathering room, which is separated from the kitchen by a large island with an eating bar. Constructed in an L-shape, the kitchen also includes a pantry closet and a desk.
- On the other side of the house, the sleeping wing contains two secondary bedrooms, a hall bath and the master suite. In the master bedroom, you find another hexagonal tray ceiling and a walk-in closet. The oversized, compartmented master bath features a spa tub, separate shower and twin sinks.
- Foundation options: basement or crawl space. Specify when ordering.