Hexagonal Great Room
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- This home plan was designed for maximum appreciation of a view - hilltop, river bank, lakeside, ocean, or what have you.
- Every major room is rimmed with windows facing the rear. And to enhance the viewing possibilities, a wide railed deck spans the entire back of the dwelling, adding extensive outdoor living space.
- A vaulted, hexagonal great room, windowed on three sides, is at the core. Two sets of sliding glass doors in the center section provide deck access and allow cooling breezes for air circulation in summer. When the weather turns gray and cloudy, you can kindle a fire in the fireplace and watch the flames.
- The kitchen is large, with plenty of counter and cupboard space. Standing at the kitchen sink, or in front of the stove, you can gaze across the great room for full enjoyment of the panoramic view. Washer and dryer are close at hand, in an angled utility room equipped with a sink.
- The master suite is well-isolated from the secondary bedrooms and boasts its own fireplace and sitting area. Other luxuries include a huge walk-in closet and a private bathroom with twin lavs, spa tub, oversized shower and separately enclosed water closet. Glass blocks over the tub provide natural illumination.
- The other two bedrooms share a bathroom. One of the rooms is larger than the other and has a walk-in closet.