Hexagonal Great Room
4 - 5
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- Hiding behind a neo-classical Georgian facade is a two-level contemporary floor plan with bright and spacious hexagonal living areas at its core.
- On the main floor, a wide covered deck wraps around three sides to offer the same fantastic viewing options as the great room. Doors in the central wall section provide deck access. At the basement level, similar doors lead to a covered patio that also wraps around three sides.
- On the main floor, a covered deck wraps around the exterior of the great room.
- A gas fireplace sits at the center of one wall section in the great room. The kitchen, which carves out a place for itself on the opposite wall, has two peninsular counters, which you can look out across into the great room and beyond. The counter that fronts the sink is rimmed by a raised eating bar.
- A split bedroom layout gives the master suite its privacy.
- Below, a large recreation room fills the hexagonal core, sharing space with a kitchenette, play room, and shop/storage area. A guest suite, bunk room and bathroom are also on this level.