Hidden Courtyard Entry
About This Plan
- This house plan features a decorative exterior iron entrance that hides an interesting small interior yard.
- You get 9' ceilings on both floors and dramatic 14' ceilings in the living room and entry.
- The kitchen, living and dining rooms are all open. You'll get ample seating at the oversized kitchen island.
- On the second floor you'll find the master suite with private bathroom, two large secondary bedrooms - one of which can include twin beds - a third bathroom.
- Parking for the golf cart provided in the garage with a mechanical platform to give more space for the car.
- Activity area available in the back of the house. Remarkable bedrooms on the second level.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,212 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,080 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,132 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Daylight, Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 38' 8"
- Depth: 52' 8"
- Max ridge height: 30' 10"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 618 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 6" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss