Hidden Courtyard with Fireplace
About This Plan
- This house plan has something special - an outside living courtyard hidden from the street with a fireplace.
- The living room is a sight to behold with its two-story ceiling.
- The bar does double-duty and serves both the study and the breakfast area.
- The kitchen is spacious and has a butler's pantry serving the dining room and views to the breakfast room and spacious family room. Ample seating is available at the counter. Take your coffee outside to the covered veranda.
- The master suite has a bowed sitting area and an intricate double tray ceiling.
- The wardrobe area measures 11' wide by 9'4" deep and is divided for him and her to use at the same time.
- Upstairs, two bedroom suites share a bath. A game room and bonus expansion space are both nice features.
- Related Plan: Get more square footage with a slightly re-designed Family Room in house plan 15438HN.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,475 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,612 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 863 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 299 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 662 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 75' 10"
- Depth: 74' 8"
- Max ridge height: 32' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 799 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Rear
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 8' 0" First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 5 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick