High Ceilings, Two Fireplaces
About This Plan
- Ceilings throughout most of this traditional design rise for 10 feet, providing a sense of airiness and light. A covered front porch is dressed up by six columns and transoms over four windows.
- Even greater spaciousness is achieved in the great room, where the ceiling is vaulted.The home contains two fireplaces, one in the great room and the other in the morning area adjoining the breakfast room. The morning area and the master bedroom both access another covered porch in back.
- Open to the breakfast and morning areas and close to the formal dining room, the kitchen is built around an island with a cooktop and an eating bar.
- In the master suite, the compartmented bath features a spacious walk-in closet, a corner garden tub, a separate shower and vanities for him and her. The three other bedrooms are convenient to a full bath and a laundry closet in the hall.
- The side-loading configuration of the three-bay garage suits the home to a wide or corner lot.
- Foundation options: basement, slab or crawl space. Specify when ordering.
- Related Plan: Get 3 bedrooms and 2-car garage with house plan 62100V (2,561 sq. ft.).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,925 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,925 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 2,925 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 245 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 138 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 83' 0"
- Depth: 76' 2"
- Max ridge height: 28' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 803 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Great Room 16' 6"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick