High End European House Plan
About This Plan
- Arches, roped columns and two wrought iron balconies set off this high-end European house plan.
- As soon as you step through the front door, the elegant curved staircase catches your eye.
- Interior columns are used instead of walls to keep the sight lines flowing.
- From the huge kitchen you can see into the family room with its big fireplace and coffered ceilings.
- The master suite is massive and takes up the whole left wing of the home.
- Double doors in the master sitting room lead to the enormous covered deck.
- A superb master bathroom features a large soaking tub set in the center of the room.
- Four bedrooms on the second floor bring the total to six large bedrooms for family and guests.
- A big home office lies over one of the two car garages and connects to the second floor through a hall.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 6,054 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,954 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 2,091 sq. ft.
- Deck & Porch: 655 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 6
- Full bathrooms: 6
- Half bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 124' 0"
- Depth: 73' 0"
- Max ridge height: 37' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 900 sq. ft.
- Count: 4 Cars
- Entry Location: Side, Rear