High End Florida House Plan
About This Plan
- With its elegant roof line and arched windows, this Florida house plan has high end features both inside and out.
- The circular foyer makes a grand first impression and steers you to either the study on the right or the huge grand room on the left.
- Sliding glass doors fold back to access the covered lanai with its 10' high ceiling.
- Two interior columns define the entrance to the formal dining room in a way that allows the views to continue unbroken.
- The bright and airy breakfast nook has windows on three sides.
- Bedroom suite 2 is set off by itself while the master suite is located all the way across the house in back.
- A double tray ceiling crowns the master suite and there is a luxurious master bathroom with a corner soaking tub.
- Bedroom suite 3 is upstairs all by itself.
- The circular sitting area at the top of the stairs is a beautiful and unique feature.
- And the whole family will love the massive game room that has a balcony of its own.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,876 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,882 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 994 sq. ft.
- Entry: 287 sq. ft.
- Balcony / Veranda: 112 sq. ft.
- Lanai: 284 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): Block
- Width: 79' 10"
- Depth: 79' 8"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 852 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Framing Type: Stick