High-End Florida House Plan
About This Plan
- There are covered porches and balconies on each floor of this high-end Florida house plan.
- Both the dining room and the study open with sliding doors that glide open.
- A massive great room feels even larger thanks to the open layout that opens it to the kitchen and nook.
- In the master suite, homeowners get a morning bar, tray ceiling, huge walk-in closets and double doors to the covered lanai in back.
- The master bathroom is the epitome of luxury with a gorgeous ceiling, grand soaking tub and a two-entry, giant walk-in shower.
- A VIP suite on the other side of the home has a lovely vaulted ceiling and double doors to the pool deck.
- Note the summer kitchen and handy half bathroom that keeps wet feet out of the main house.
- Both of the large guest suites on the second floor open to a spacious covered balcony.
- The second floor loft lies close to the wet bar and with the open railing hallway, you get wonderful views of the rooms below.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,940 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,349 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,591 sq. ft.
- Entry: 192 sq. ft.
- Balcony / Veranda: 464 sq. ft.
- Lanai: 588 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): Block
- Width: 78' 10"
- Depth: 95' 8"
- Max ridge height: 30' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1032 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss