High-End Florida House Plan
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- There are covered porches and balconies on each floor of this high-end Florida house plan.
- Both the dining room and the study open with sliding doors that glide open.
- A massive great room feels even larger thanks to the open layout that opens it to the kitchen and nook.
- In the master suite, homeowners get a morning bar, tray ceiling, huge walk-in closets and double doors to the covered lanai in back.
- The master bathroom is the epitome of luxury with a gorgeous ceiling, grand soaking tub and a two-entry, giant walk-in shower.
- A VIP suite on the other side of the home has a lovely vaulted ceiling and double doors to the pool deck.
- Note the summer kitchen and handy half bathroom that keeps wet feet out of the main house.
- Both of the large guest suites on the second floor open to a spacious covered balcony.
- The second floor loft lies close to the wet bar and with the open railing hallway, you get wonderful views of the rooms below.