High End Mediterranean House Plan
About This Plan
- A dramatic two-story foyer is the first thing you see when you enter this Mediterranean house plan.
- The octagonal study has a unique shape as well as a spiral staircase that leads to a second floor library loft with built-in book shleves.
- Both the living room and dining room are vaulted and open concept.
- Step into the large family living space that combines the cooking, eating and living spaces.
- A quiet guest suite on the first floor is ideal for elderly relatives who don't want stairs.
- The gorgeous master suite is up on the second floor and it has a private balcony where you can sip your morning coffee before you start your day.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,881 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,131 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,750 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 66' 0"
- Depth: 66' 0"
- Max ridge height: 32' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 802 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss