High-End Shingle-Style House Plan
About This Plan
- A lovely eyebrow dormer sits on top of this graceful and well-proportioned Shingle style house plan.
- As soon as you step into the foyer, you have immediate views of the two-story great room and the large screened porch beyond.
- Both the spacious dining room and great room have elegant interior columns that define the entrance to these rooms.
- The upscale kitchen gives you tons of counter space and a big peninsula eating bar that overlooks the nook and the den with its tray ceiling and fireplace.
- Even the maid's room gets its own private porch!
- On the other side of the house, the huge master suite runs front to back with a big sitting room at one end and the gorgeous bedroom at the other end.
- On the second floor, you have four huge bedrooms, each with a private bathroom and walk-in closet.
- A gallery hallway is open on two sides so you can see into the great room below.
- Or step out onto the front balcony through double doors.
- This is truly a high-end home designed for large families.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 5,789 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 4,140 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,649 sq. ft.
- Screened Porch: 388 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 192 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 925 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 6
- Full bathrooms: 5
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 105' 0"
- Depth: 74' 2"
- Max ridge height: 35' 7"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 851 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 6" Second Floor / 8' 1"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick