High Level of Luxury
About This Plan
- Cathedral, barrel vault, coffered and tray ceilings are just the start of the luxuries this one level European house plan has to offer.
- The huge sunken great room can be seen all the way from the front door through the barrel vaulted ceiling of the wide hallway.
- Interior columns are used to define the formal dining room with its double tray ceiling and recessed hutch area.
- The spacious gourmet kitchen is loaded with storage and counter space plus you get an over-sized walk-in pantry.
- Both the master bedroom and guest bedroom are plush retreats with a decadent master bathroom to pamper homeowners.
- Even the three car garage is over-sized with lots of room for storage in the back and sides.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,242 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,242 sq. ft.
- Storage: 402 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 402 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 129' 0"
- Depth: 80' 0"
- Max ridge height: 25' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1132 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12