Highly Detailed Rustic Escape
About This Plan
- This rustic escape is a highly detailed set of plans (15 pages including the cover page) and features a great variety of ceiling detail. The wood and stone exterior creates a great first impression.
- Step in off the covered front entry and you'll be taken away by the great room with a 21' vaulted timbered ceiling. A massive fireplace is flanked by built-ins and windows front and back bring in lots of natural light.
- The kitchen is a hub of activity and features a 13' ceiling. It is open to the hearth room with dramatic 20'6" ceilings and a corner fireplace and to the dining room with 13'6" ceiling.
- Doors lead to the outdoor covered living room out back. An oven and fireplace add character to this space.
- The master bedroom has a pop-up ceiling topping out at 17'. A small porch, sauna and huge walk-in closet are all nice touches.
- Laundry is conveniently located on the main floor.
- Upstairs you'll find two additional bedrooms and two baths, work/play space and additional storage.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,655 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,524 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,131 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 183 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 97' 0"
- Depth: 115' 0"
- Max ridge height: 31' 2"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1233 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front, Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick and Truss