Highly Efficient Interior Spaces
About This Plan
- From its shingled and gabled exterior to its highly efficient interior, this design is sure to please.
- Stairs near the foyer lead to an optional finished basement. Directly ahead is an arched-ceiling great room, complete with a through-fireplace, built-in cabinets and a wall of windows.
- The large kitchen features a walk-in pantry, expansive center island, and attached nook. More formal meals can be served in the dining room.
- A secluded den would be perfect as an office or a media room.
- A lavish master bedroom suite offers two walk-in closets and a private bath. Two secondary bedrooms share a full private bath.
- A three-car garage offers access to the home near a large laundry room.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,034 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,034 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 81' 4"
- Depth: 66' 8"
- Max ridge height: 28' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 831 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Rear
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss